View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #343 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
As far as the tape I am not concerned about what so ever. Like you said with the fit being so tight I made sure I found the thinest out there to ensure the fit remained proper. The quality of the kit is top notch and everything did just clip into place. I love the kit and would buy again in a heartbeat so let me know if you plan to make anything else in this realm. Again great job! I highly recommend these guys for their products and I would rep you again if it would let me. Thanks again.
Since you got the red...

How would it look in a red car? It's always hard to tell from a pic / monitor if it's close or not.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote