Thread: New issue
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmm, i will mention that to them antares13. But as an update on the situation. I took it in and as i feared they called back later the same day with exactly tye words i didnt want to hear "the mechanic couldnt find a single leak"

Everyone knows it was leaking, we even had to fill it AT nissan and it was the same mechanic!!!!!!. So they did the most asinine thing they could. They told me that nissan wants me to drive the car around and document how much its leaking. So they want to chance further damage just to proove the already prooven.

Its been 4 days since then and i took it on another trip to PA "1000 miles round trip or so". And for some reason its not leaking at all......... BUT all the other problems are still present. Clutch is normal starting out and every time i turn the car off for more then 5 minutes. But as soon as i get on the highway and ive been in 6th gear for about 40 miles and slow down and downshift there is almost NO clutch. U can literaly reach down and push it with one finger, on the Way to PA it stuck to tge floor TWICE.

This worries me because they said tye mechanic couldnt replicate the issue..... Im also really pissed because i went in with almost a half a tank of gas, and when i picked it up it had less then a quarter tank..... That normaly would not have bothered me, but i took the time to check the milage before i left and they had only put 12 miles on it...... Now would someone with a damn brain tell me what that means????
IT MEANS THE MECH BEAT THE PISS OUT OF MY CAR.
How else could you waste a quarter tank in 12 miles??

This is the worst service ive ever seen in my life, not only did they "conveniently fix" the leak right before a forced documentation trial run so they wont have to fix the car, they obviously lied how the mech couldnt replicate the issue since it happens every time i drive it w/o fail. And they abussed the car. I just wish i could have had a camera in the car or something so i could catch the little bitch messing around in my car, how it is i cant even say anything...... I just have to sit back and watch the as5 fuck1ng unfold.

If anyone can help, or know what i should do please tell me. Im paying them for a service, i bought a product from them via contract that i KNOW doesnt cost them 40k to produce, a contract which states a 3 year warentee which i also paid for inadvertantly. So why is it that every time something in there product breaks do they try every possible thing to avoid responsibility? What an underhanded company, this will be the last nissan i ever own. As well as anyone i ever talk to in life about nissan that might consider buying one.

After its fixed "assuming nissan even fixes it" the car is up for sale. Im going to make it as difficult and costly as i can for nissan and im going to sell it.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote