View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 10:49 AM   #340 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Look at what I got today! installation was easy. had to remove the tach ring by lifting up on the center cover and removing two screws to put this cover in place and then replace the screws without loosing them in the dash but it only took 5 min to do then the shift ring I had to remove the factory one and replace with the carbon fiber one but again 5 min to do. I did however have to go out and purchase some double sided tape since it was not in the kit to hold the two pieces beside the tach ring but otherwise the kit is awesome to look at and fit is spot on. even better than the pictures show. It matches great with the steering wheel I purchased from tony a few months back. All in all I am very pleased with the product and the fit is almost factory finish especially since it basically snaps in place over everything. More pics are in my photo album if anyone wants to see.

Nice Job AJ

Last edited by kellyefields; 09-26-2011 at 11:48 AM.
kellyefields is offline   Reply With Quote