View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #334 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
I had to do some digging but the LED parking lights are on the first page of the thread, here is the link to the exact bulbs I used:

2 V-LEDS 6K WHITE 194 13 LED LIGHT BULBS 158 168 2825

Mulholland is definitely way too heavily policed and there is too much traffic to really enjoy anymore. I still find the smaller canyon roads like Stunt, Piuma, Latigo, and the second half of Mulholland after Kanan to be great driving roads with little chance of police presence and much less traffic.

Apparently Ojai also has a lot of police presence, especially because the Ojai sheriff lives on HWY 33 and orders a lot of police patrols. I have never heard of DeAnza Hwy though, I will have to check that out a bit!

Thanks for taking the time to hunt down the part # on the VLED's. I should have probably first checked your post #1. Thanks again!! Will also be ordering the license plate lamps.

Good to know on the offshoot canyon roads that are not heavy patrolled. It's a sham about Ojai as that was my all time favorite road for SoCal. I may have been mistaken on the name "DeAnza" and will look it up and let you know. It's been awhile.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote