View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 11:57 PM   #330 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Nice videos Christian. Were you in any of the still shots above? Just curious. I do not know if I could handle Malibu Canyon in this day and age. There have been too many houses built along the canyon with so many driveways and and small side streets entering the hwy. Not like it used to be in the late 70's and 80's.

Was hoping to see your buddy with some knee dragging action. The road looked pretty clear traffic wise for the most part. Was the video shot late in the day? Hence the light traffic. Car sounded awesome through out the video and nice and smooth tranistions thru the corners. Any schooling under your belt? And I am not talking higher education...haha

Give me Ojai or DeAnza highway from Hemet to Mt Palomar anyday over Malibu. A little too heavy monitored by the poo-poo.

Last edited by ZForce; 09-26-2011 at 12:00 AM. Reason: typo
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote