View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 09:07 PM   #16 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 ST View Post
May not be what you want, but Micky Thomson just released a 305/35/19 in the ET street series...
hmmm gonna have to take a peek at that.

my 305 30 19 RE11s did not impress... they just blow right off all day long. no where near as sticky as my R888s were, which is probably what i will be going back to. Everyone said to try the RE-11s instead of staying with R888s... well, they was wrong!

people who think that they are going to give up a little traction for longer tread life and get the RE11s, think again! When all they do is spin, they dont last any longer. My R888s on my more powerful 350z hooked up better and lasted longer due to it. For reference, my RE-11s mileage was roughly like so... about 2000 miles as NA with 2.5 degree neg camber, then i boosted the car and put the camber at 1.5 degrees, and its gone another 6700 miles boosted. They are absolutely done, probably a couple hundred more miles before the steel cords are showing. So I guess 9000 miles isnt terrible but I need to start getting 2nd gear to be a little useable.

I am going to crawl back to my R888s wishing I never left.

Last edited by phunk; 09-25-2011 at 09:11 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote