View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatepotholes View Post
it's probably a very nice car. but for 55k i got a list of cars ahead of the 1M.
True... corvette gs, camaro zl1, mustang 302 BOSS, audi TT-RS and porsche cayman come to mind in that price range. The bimmer is still nice though. I was able to sit in a 1m in last years auto show. BMW had one for inspection, right before its release. Really kool considering it wasn't out yet. Most comapanies keep there car locked.

What I didn't like.
SAME OLE BMW GAUGES AND LAYOUT.
Seating position much less aggressive than Z.
Suspension didn't have the car low enough.
It still felt sedanie for my taste.

Few cars fit the bill for well laid out sports cockpits. If corvette didn't use shoddy materials? There cockpit would be perfect layout wise. I like the camaro layout as well. Porsche audi and the typicals do well. BMW has the most tired looking interior on the market. I will give them respect for interior quality. Its hard to beat. Just boring to look at. Its like being in grandmas house with antique furniture. Its all expensive but puts you to sleep.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote