View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconboy View Post
I saw a lot of insurance price discussions here. I'm paying $680 for full coverage, here's how.

Today I was quoted $1,701 with a $500 deductable. I was able to reduce the price to $680 by maxing the deductable to $2,000. ($1,021 savings annually)

I had no idea the deductable could have that kind of impact, so I wanted to share.

My last claim was in 1998, and I'm a cautious driver (and a careful parker) so I'm willing to bet on myself. If you are in the same category, you could consider this too.

This is through Met Life. I use Grundy for my other special cars. A Chevelle and a 1934 Ford cost about $600 combined, small deductable. The catch is that they limit usage. You can joy-ride all you want but you can't commute or run errends. The Z is my driver, so I don't qualify with Grundy.
Even though I live in Western MA, my insurance company is based in Lowell. I pay a super cheap rate with only $500 deductible. My agent is also really really nice and always helps me out over the phone and mails me forms already filled out, etc. etc. PM me if you want the name.

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.
EazyD is offline   Reply With Quote