View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse370z View Post
I currently have the VEntus V12/S.Drive/RE11/DWS tirerack on my tabs and I'm about to read them.

Its gonna be a DD but not in the winter, I got a beater for that. I mainly want good tread and grip.

Birdman - what did you end up going with? sweet nismo btw!
My friend has got the 305 Ventus and he said they are decent tires for the price. Thx for the kind words. I got some goodyear runflat tires pending tirerack inventory, the Advan are currently on backorder - This way in the event of another tire blowout with barely any miles on it, I'll have extra tires sitting around. The Toyo are pretty good tires for performance with decent reviews; upon going through feedback and other posts, they have very limited tire thread, grip like mofos and are risky on wet surfaces (Should you find yourself caught in rain).

The Michelin are def a top choice if you are willing to shell out the $$.
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote