View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

You better have that $2k ready. You can have all the confidence in the world. There are some types of accidents you just can't avoid. And the Z has enormous blind spots so there's an increased chance of inevitability with accidents. Safe and extremely excellent drivers have accidents too. I had my first one after 21 years of driving, no accidents 2 speeding tickets and 1 parking ticket. When I had my first accident I was going under 10mph. The truck that hit me was doing about 60mph in a 35mph zone and barreled from a steep hill where she couldn't see above and I couldn't see below. And she was texting. So she never even tried to break. When I stopped I was on the yellow. I hadn't intruded in her lane yet. And if I did? It could've not been more than 2 or 3 inches in. Enough to have avoided the accident if she wasn't speeding and texting. I guess she figured since the block is usually dead its ok to speed there. Well she was wrong. Texting was the icing on that cake.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote