View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 07:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
shika805
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z, 71' 240z
shika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond reputeshika805 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Deal or No Deal?? that is the question

hey guys,

Ive been looking for a Z for some time now, and I finally found a car to my preference and price. I was looking to pick up a Z this weekend, but wanted to know from you guys if this was a deal before I go with it? Its a used '09 370z base (w/sport package) OTD for 30k? The car has 22k miles on trade in. Drove and checked out the car and I fell in love with it. Few things that didn't excite me about the car was that it was not a certified pre-owned vehicle because I'm buying from a non-nissan Dealership and there is some curb rash on the rear driver side wheel about an inch wide (but nothing too noticeably). This is the first car I am financing so unfortunately I dont have much credit. They offered me 4.5% for 60months. I'm putting half down.

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.
shika805 is offline   Reply With Quote