View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #24 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

I think you should get them to go lower. Just look at the facts it is a 2011 and 2012 is around the bend. As soon as you drive it off the lot it will be almost a year old so they will want you to pay full price but in reality they should be thanking you for taking it off of their hands. Also if you think of your trade as this you are only getting around 3k because they throw in the taxes and fees. I understand the taxes because the government gets theirs but take a hard look at the fees. If they throw in their lot fee, etc have them take it off. They make money if they sale it within 3 months upon arriving at their lot and still pass on the cost to you. Personally I would look for a 2010 leftover or even a good used one and you can still get new car financing through most banks for a car that is up to 2 years old then use the extra money for mods. Sell you trade in out right and make more money as well. I was able to find a 2009 in March of 2010, Sport touring with Navi with only 10k and was able to get it from a private seller for 31k. It did require me to fly to pick it up but the 8 hour drive home made it well worth it.