View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:35 AM   #35 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
thats not too bad. Pretty close to what I pay for Carbotechs.

However, when I got my Stoptechs and put them on 2 days before a track day, we found out that Stoptech used a different rear caliper than we were expecting with the small rotor kit, and the Carbotech pads I had for the rear were useless.

I called Carbotech on a friday morning, and they stopped normal production to make a set just for me. Not only that, they hand delivered them to a friend that afternoon so he could bring them to me at the track the next day.

They have my business for life now.
I've heard several Carbotech stories very similar to that, they definitely go the extra mile and a half. I would probably give them a go but when I was talking to them last Winter they couldn't figure out my AP pad shape. I guess I could just send them some used pads and go from there.