View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:19 AM   #6638 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

What did I do with my Z today? Nothing! Well, ok, I stared at my empty 3rd stall garage and wasn't too sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
kona blue
hehe. Thanks Red.

I went in there debating if I should get kona, black or candy red. I saw the kona parked there, 1/2 in the sun, 1/2 in the shade. In the sun, it was metallic deep blue. In the shade it was blackish almost purple. I knew then I wanted (needed) kona

I also know what you mean now when you say the paint quality is better on the Ford than the Nissan... I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911sc View Post
G2Z,

I wish you all the luck with the new 5.0. Make sure you keep us updated on any work or experiences you have with it. This might be a 370z forum, but I know I at least still enjoy seeing what people do to cars regardless of make.

Pretty soon no one is going to own a Z anymore lol
Thanks Nick. Yes, I love all cars... I made sure I went into this with an open mind. I can honestly say, imo, I like the stang more. Simple as that. Everyone is entitled to a choice, and that's mine But yeah, I will keep you guys updated.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra