View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 03:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
JvKintheUSA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Shelby GT500
JvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH370Z View Post
Yes would like to hear peoples thoughts on the Stillen CBE, as myself and the guys in Aus are trying to work this out for our group buy to have shipped over.

How is the Stillen CBE unit:
- When cruising and WOT
- Is it loud?, does it have any Rasp or Drone?
- What size resonators?
- Whats the diff with above with the HFC?

Thanks
I had my Stillen HFC and CBE installed yesterday, and the sound is great! Nice low, deep sound when you start the engine and under light acceleration, little raspy under heavy acceleration - you gotta like that (check the Stillen exhaust video on their website), and quiet on the highway (over 90 MPH you will start to hear some exhaust sounds). I have not noticed any drone yet. Not sure what size the resonators are. I believe they are 12". I had the HFCs and CBE installed all at once, so I can't tell you what the difference is without the HFCs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Exhaust.jpg (144.6 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg exhaust 2.jpg (143.0 KB, 103 views)

Last edited by JvKintheUSA; 08-02-2009 at 08:42 AM.
JvKintheUSA is offline   Reply With Quote