View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 07:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

Want to avoid door dings?
(a) don't park beside a 2-door car-especially one with a back seat as their doors tend to be longer.
(b) look at the edge of the door and see if there are marks on it. If so, find another space. People always look to see if the other car is dinged up as to if it's safe to park next to. Wrong approach. Check their door edges.

And honestly, some people just don't care. A car is nothing more than to get from one place to another for them. I've lived next to my neighbor for 6 years. Not once has he even washed his truck - it sits outside 24/7 and he figures the rain keeps it clean enough. His truck and my truck are about the same age / mileage / original price. Mine is worth $15,000 on trade, he would be lucky to get $2000 for his with the condition it's in. He broke the rear window out last week and hasn't even bothered to fix it (and it's been raining).
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote