View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 07:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
That wont help the fat folks that push a car parked next to them across the parking lot just to get out of their car. I've witnessed this a couple of times. The car next to them was physically rocking due to fat pushing the door to squeeze out.
I can top that Ken.

One day a long time ago, my wife and I walk out of the Super Dome, and when we get to the car, I see a woman WEDGE the edge of her car door into the fender of my wife's then brand new Prelude, and as the passengers got in the car, the door edge just scracthed up and down along the fender, pretty similar to my EKG at the time.

It was a group of four overweight senior citizens piling into their Cadillac Sedan De Ville, and never gave it a second thought.

Now of course, if I had tapped their rear bumper exiting the parking lot, they would have been rolling around in the street screaming whiplash!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim

Last edited by gurneyeagle; 09-23-2011 at 12:14 PM.
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote