View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 02:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

If swapping pads back and forth the CL Brakes are a good option as well. They don't require bed-in as they are a sintered compound. For street tires and a little beyond I would run C6E front and C5+ rear. They handle 1800F and never give any hint of fade. The C6E pads are their endurance compound and seem to wear at about half the rate of any other pad I've tried. Perhaps they are more aggressive on rotors as a result but I haven't noticed any issues so far. They are pricey, but given the wear rate I find them cost effective.