View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #50 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footloose301 View Post
Ok, I checked that rubber/plastic piece that sits near the bottom of the spring and it's positioned correctly. Not sure where to go from here. Also, it appears that the two front wheels are pointing outward. Thinking that I'll go get that aligned tomorrow. I don't have any camber kit on the car. Just springs and spacers. The spacers I put on last weekend and no noise issues with those.

That popping sound appears to be coming from the passenger side only and I cannot feel it in the steering at all! So I don't believe anything is loose......
An alignment sounds like it is in order.