View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #1128 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg View Post
don think i'll make it this week, hold on to that switch for me please jeff, will be around to pick it up next week or the week after? I'm dying, ate something korean chicken for lunch that didn't agree with me lol
yea no worries i'm saving it for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
I stayed there to about 11 talking with Arnold Jeff and some big guy with a 335 about 335's... How boringgggggggggggggggggggggg LOL J/K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold K. View Post
Nah, I get to drive wifey's car any time I want - no point in owning another one. Beside, I still think the 370Z is a better car in many aspects - it's just less practical.
yea i agree. If i had to choose one as a car to drive every day it'd be 370z. But once you factor in the added practicality of the 335, and the slightly worse (stock) performance, its a close call. If practicality isn't an isssue i'd say 370z all the way, but as a 2nd car, the 335 was a good choice for me and my stable of vehicles.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote