View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #52 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
It is street car, I wouldn't worry about small weight savings. Anything short of driving ballz to the wall flat out on track you're not going to notice.

The cross drills in the RB brakes are fine, they can still eventually crack but are less likely to crack that fully drilled rotors (the braking surface is more heat stressed than the recessed areas).

Replacement rings for the RB's will run you about 250 a corner, maybe a little more once you add on the hardware.
Hmmm... they just look better than the 4000s lol

Ok so we've narrowed it down to the Carbotech XP8s being the best pad for this purpose...

Down to 2 rotor options...

SS Lines are pretty much SS Lines, I'm looking at getting the Goodridge Phantom's myself...

All thats left is what fluid to get?

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote