View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
tomnavone
Track Member

Drives: Supercharged 370z
tomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the roughtomnavone is a jewel in the rough
Default FREE - 3rd Annual Pleasanton Automall Custom Car Meet - 10-2-11

The date has been set for our 3rd Annual Custom Car Show, while I am waiting for more details to come in to post up here is the skinny:

Date: Sunday, October 2nd. 10 - 4 pm

Where: Umigo Indoor Kart Racing @ 6538 Patterson Pass Road, Suite A, Livermore,CA 94550

Who/What: As always, this will be a FREE charitable event supporting the Taylor Family Foundation and Coins for Campers. Check them out at The Taylor Family Foundation

Teams such as ProjectRide.net will be there to support our fund raising efforts by bringing out some sweet rides!

We are expecting vendors such as AMP Energy, AutoSport209, 12v Spotlight, and others not yet announced. Support from our dealership vendors such as Diablo Dents, Finishing Edge, B&S Hacienda Auto Body, Advance Interior Restoration, and even factory support from Lexus will be on hand to make sure there will be some great raffle prizes.

Food Trucks will on hand plus Dryers ice cream to top it off. We may have a funnel cake vendor again too!

We will be using both the left and right side of UMIGO's building, plus the roll up doors to the track will be wide open to allow the action to flow from both sides!

We should have either two DJs or one DJ and a live band! We will have trophies as well! Categories will be expanded this year.

As of right now, we have space for about 200 cars. Remember, we aren't looking just for fully built cars, but mildly modded ones are welcome too. Parking will be close and easy. Motorcycles are welcome to come and show too!

Let me know what you guys think, but go ahead and shoot me a PM of who is pretty firm on showing this year. I will be updating details as I get them.

Adam Toy Social Media Coordinator Pleasanton Automall 4345 Rosewood Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588 925-251-7168 direct Adam.Toy@HendrickAuto.com

Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=149274971822117