View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 05:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTAZEE View Post
I have about 5 months of shotgun riding I think . pillars look awesome. I wonder how the fangs would look done in CF. I was in Vic yesterday visiting my Mom, so I stopped by Nissan. I knew they wouldn't have any Z's but we were just looking around. The salesman told me that there were a little less than 100 370Z's for all of Canada. So Canadian's who have 370's are very lucky. He also told us that 2010 inventory for Canada will be about the same. I would have called you but we didn't stay down long.
That's insane! Less than 100 - wow. We are waiting on the software for the cut outs but he wants to put a piece across the hood for the car show on Monday. I said OK

So did you get the guy with the 370Z's number?