Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 04:51 PM   #37 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I bet the short ram does ok all things considered, and you don't have to cut the car's plastic to install them so that's a plus. What would really be sweet though would be to pair it up with some cold air tubes like Modshack did. I have flanges and tubing in my garage right now to play with, but I'm going to be working on running the air to the Gen III filter location with some shopvac heads.
I would be interested to see if that made much difference, I like some of the ideas people came up with the ducts in the front of the car that pushed the air downward (?). Though the modshack idea is very good, and might work even better with a short ram intake.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote