View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 08:44 AM   #127 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPath View Post
For those who've acquired their build # and date I'd like to remind you that we are now in production of 40th AE 370Z build badges for your specific vehicle.

For a limited time only as our way of saying "Thanks" we are including with your purchase, 1 ULTRA custom build badge for your Door Sill... This special limited time offer badge will accompany the Original Pair package of one Engine Bay badge for mounting atop the radiator mount, and an Interior Badge for mounting just below the OEM badge on the rear console between the seats. Both badges in the pair are made of metal with high heat tolerant adhesive backing. Customer indications are that our badges Show Well, and add an extra bit of custom authenticity to these rare 40th anniversary edition Z cars.

Also now available is the latest edition to our family of badges.. The NISMO style Dashboard badge. The NISMO badge - like all our badges is available with the 370z logo, and now the FairladyZ logo for you modders as well. As indicated the NISMO badge is perfect for mounting directly on the dashboard or forward console area.

As many of you know, I am a 40th owner too. (see list above). As one of the first owners to acquire the sometime elusive build #/date info, I was also one of the first to attempt coercion at NISSAN for the company to provide these badges. Though that was not to be, we feel we've found the perfect alternative.

If you are interested in build badges for your 40th... Just drop me a line. We'll do our best to provide what NISSAN couldn't... As quickly as possible. Thanks and sorry for the interruption.

Darkpath
If you don't have one, you need to get one. These are very cool. Kudos to DarkPath!!!