View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Carbon Fiber Element
Track Member

Drives: 04 nissan 350z db m6
Carbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond reputeCarbon Fiber Element has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel by CFElement

So i just finished up another wheel today, it is the stock shaped wheel with the top and bottom sections done in carbon fiber, just like the many other I've sold on here... This one is a little different though. Instead of flattening the bottom section like I've been doing I decided to keep this one round on bottom. I've had some people that weren't loving the wheel with flat on bottom so this should make some happy. I am selling this wheel for $450 and exchange for a stock wheel. I will cover shipping of this and buyer covers shipping of stock wheel back to me. The only thing left to do is stitch the sides back up using stock perforated leather. I waited to do this so that the buyer can choose what color thread they would like. I can do any color, so far I've done black, red, and silver. Black and silver go best in a stock interior. Silver just 'pops' against all the silver accents in the car, looks very nice. Here are a few pics of the wheel done, and a few of the colored stitching ive done. Its ready to ship once i do the stitching. Thanks for looking.
If using PayPal, add 3% to cover the fees.
Again its $450 plus stock wheel in return.

Silver stitch...

Red stitch...
Follow us on Instagram @Carbonfiberelement
Carbon Fiber Element is offline   Reply With Quote