View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 11:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370guy View Post
awesome thanks for the help guys! i was skeptical of plasti dip because it seems intimidating to paint directly onto to my brand new car, but i think after some research thats the route im gonna take. Any last words of advice before i do it? best way to peel it off the paint?
Plasti-dip is good stuff. It will gently peel off of the paint after you let it cure the 4 hours... Get yourself some toothpicks or the plastic dental floss pics to help pry up ther edges until you can grab it with your fingers. That's what I did. Mask off as much as you can around it, especially if it's a windy day if you're doing it outside as you don't want any collateral spray hitting the car...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote