Thread: 5.0
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #453 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
That's kinda funny. Car and Driver just did an article covering the best handling cars under $40,000 and it rated the mustang 3 of s6 and the Z 4 of 6.
Actually, I wrote them an angry email about that article. Not because I have hate for the stang or any other car in that comparison, but because I think they went too far in their negativity about the Z.

Like, ok, I get it, they hit limp mode and cooked the brakes, but Csaba said something like, "The 370z is simply not a good car." I mean, come on...

It was overboard.

And I've driven and ridden in 5/6 cars in that test. I'd stack the Z's handling up to any one of them. I'm not saying it's the best, but better than 4 imo.

Also, in the objective statistical results, the Z's stats were first and second across the board.