Thread: [For Sale] Ichiba V1 20mm Spacers
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 08:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svre46 View Post
Thanks for the pointers. I just edited it. I thought it was assumed that the rings came since the V1 spacers need them to be usable. If I went and got the studs I would need to ask more money. Some guys have multiple wheel setups and do not change their studs just the spacer itself (like I have done). I live 5 minutes from Touge Factory so anyone who needs them just has to ask me to get them a set.
1. You're expecting people to have common sense.... stop that.

2. You're limiting yourself to only people who have studs and want to swap spacers... Go ahead and get the studs, and now you open yourself to anyone looking for spacers, and imo 20mm is perfect all around on stock wheels/tires.

Edit: Removed because I'm an idiot.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14

Last edited by XwChriswX; 09-19-2011 at 09:38 PM.