View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #6514 (permalink)
jpritche
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 RR, '14 IS250
jpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond reputejpritche has a reputation beyond repute

Installed it tonight with some buddies. It sounds phenomenal. Will update tomorrow

Edit: So I went for a drive tonight after doing the hot/cold cycles. I took it very easy, and plan too for a good while. I am not sure how long I need to be easy on it, so if anyone knows, please shed some light.

To begin with, Tony has been awesome in the service department. He has called me multiple times, and I have called him a bunch also and he has always been there to answer.

The exhaust looks AMAZING. Even though when we finished the install it was at night and hard to see, it still looked amazing.

It sounds even better. I smile every single time I start it up. I hope it doesn't get any quieter, cause its perfect right now.

The install was very easy, however the hard part was UNinstalling the old exhaust. Even after soaking the bolts with penetrating oil, there were still PITA to get out. We had to literally drill through one of the nuts, because we accidentally stripped it. But after we got it uninstalled, the 4 of us got it reinstalled in about an hour and 10 minutes. Everything came out perfect. The right side tip sits a tad bit higher than the left, so I am going to do as the instructions recommends and take a washer and shim the hanger on that side so that it is level with the other side...no big deal. I am COMPLETELY happy with how everything turned out, and it was the best 4 months of waiting in my life...now its time for some new tires

Last edited by jpritche; 09-19-2011 at 10:39 PM.