View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 10:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
I cancelled after the increase as I found the streaming content a bit lacking. The quality is usually adequate depending on the content (although could be better) but the big issue is content and the lack thereof. Hopefully the split will allow them to actually get serious about streaming and get some decent distribution contracts going with the movie whorehouses. As the average home gets improved internet service the quality of service will be increased accordingly. For now I'm with Blockbuster as they don't surcharge for Blu-ray.
Blockbuster lost me a long time before I even signed up for netflix. They've fleeced me so much for late fees over the years. I refuse to use them on general principle.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote