View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 04:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

So I got up early and drove out to Potomac Falls for the 1st Annual Charity Car Show for the American Cancer Society this morning and had a real nice time. Car show was not huge by any stretch but it was the first one and I suspect it will grow a lot in the years to come. I managed to take 1st Place in the "Foreign Truck and SUV" category. Yeah, you got that right. Sort of like Kirk and his "stock" Roadster. None the less got a nice plaque and also got a nice plaque for furthest distance traveled. I was next to a 1963 Corvette Stingray that was spotless. The gentleman's Father bought it from his Uncle who was Chevy dealer in 1963. It stayed in his family and this year after a complete year of restoration to factory mint it was there. Here is the link to the slide show and also a few pics are posted below:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote