View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #955 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hey Sim my brotha. Sorry to hear about your emergency and see that people are posting doubts about you. You are a very stand up guy and I know that you are not making a bank on these. Relax guys he will get you your overlays. Take care Sim, love ya in a Z way.
thanks bro!!!! how you been man?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnal View Post
Sorry Simota never meant any harm also just not knowing what you were going thru just one of your last posts was that you were gonna post list and then we heard nothing for a while I appreciate all you have done for all of us. Hope everything is ok with family. Thank you so much Alan
its ok man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
My apologies to Simota if there was any offense. Just checkin'.
Thanks for the update.
non taken from you bro

its a rainy sunday night here overlays go out first thing tomoro morning woooot wooooo this is what you guys been waiting for

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote