View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 02:52 AM   #49 (permalink)
NismoZ370
Track Member

Drives: a GTR soon!
NismoZ370 has a spectacular aura aboutNismoZ370 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEvil View Post
I'm 55. You shouldn't complain, I ve got no tickets , 0 points , no accicdents and here in Jersey 2k a year.And that's "cheep"
that sounds horrible man sorry... thats as much as i pay and im 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone View Post
I was 25 when I bought my Z. I just turned 26 in july. I'm a medic currently serving somewhere in afghanistan and I cannot wait to drive my car again lol.
Too bad we won't be able to say the same think when we're 53. The cars will probably be fueled by cooking oil and Li batteries, and top out at 90mph......downhill, with a tailwind.
Thats kick *** dude Im Army currently deployed as well take care and be safe man your Z is waiting for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Z View Post
Got my first Z this year in April. Im 28. I work in an Oil refinery Plant. Before that I was in the Army for about 6 years. Been looking what to do ever since I got back. Tried to get into Police I pass their tests but didnt pass the interviews for some reason. I know now that they wont except truthful people. Tried getting into Wyotech. Teachers were good the administration and office people screwed up my paper work. Left them and got into the Oil Industry.
What were you honest about if you care to say so i can know what not to say haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Say what? LOL. I wonder if I get a discount when I turn 65? Nah, seriously man, the discount normally happens at age 25.
Well they told me it was only 5 bucks higher from my scion tc when i called before buying the car and then now i renewed and they raised that sh*t so i was a little upset.

Thanks for all the awesome responses Allstate sounds like the winner. I have a 5th gen prelude,my Z, 2008 r1, and renters insurance on a house. My rate was $360 a month the bike was $150 and the house was $14 a month the
cars were $196. Thats me and my 22 year old wife (this isnt going to turn into pics for my wife thread i saw that happen in a forsale thread hilarious!) anyways so my insurance renewed and they raised $419 and my bike and car went up... (i made a claim for 6k on the bike last year) but that shouldnt raise my car premium and i renewed my policy after the crash and it only went up 9 bucks a month now it went up $50 i dont understand insurance they rape you!
NismoZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote