View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #24 (permalink)
VTZ
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z Convt PW M6
VTZ is on a distinguished road

Well its good to see that there are others that agree regarding the indicator light's excessive brightness. I've driven many cars and have never seen one as bright as my 370Z (and I had a 350Z before this car that didn't have this problem).

For most of you that don't seem to notice it or don't use your high beams much, you must live in larger cities and don't need to turn the high beams on much. Up here on the sticks of Vermont we use our high beams more often I guess, as there are a lot of dark roads, with no street lights.

Anyways, I will say that the Z's low beams do a pretty good job of illuminating the road well so I don't mind driving with just the low beams on, even usually when its really dark. Its not a major problem, I was just curious to see if others felt it was excessively bright (just a little forum small talk).

krzykanuk... when you said you tried your high beams this "morning" as in while it was light outside? If that's the case then you will not get a sense of its brightness at all. Test it at night when driving down a dark road without any other traffic and you well see what I mean. Nothing but BLUE glaring at you from your peripheral vision as you stare at the road.
VTZ is offline   Reply With Quote