View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
dlmartin81
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z
dlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond reputedlmartin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Porter Cable 7424XP Polisher

I just received mine today from ProperAutoCare. I can't wait to use it; however, I just applied polish and sealant a couple of weeks ago by hand, so it would be a wait to remove it and re-apply it with the machine. I think the best thing to do is wait till fall to do it all over again. But I don't know. I'm really curious to see how much better it will turn out. Therefore, I'm tempted to use it right away....hehe.

Does anyone have any experience with this polisher?

Quote:
ProperAutoCare-- The new Porter Cable 7424XP Ultimate Detailing Machine incorporates a random, swirl-free polishing action that will not scratch or burn the paint or clear coat. An electronic variable speed control allows you to adjust the speed from 2,500 to 6,800 OPM. A heavy duty, 4.5 amp motor supplies plenty of torque and the machine is double insulated against shock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89323lmQ2LI
dlmartin81 is offline   Reply With Quote