View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 10:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cab83_750 View Post
I do realize our cars are new. However, older people have always warned about your fuel pump sucking-in crap at the bottom of the tank. Watch out!!!!!

Oh, and after the last big earthquake (Cali, of course), I was glad I have always exercised filling-up as soon as I hit 1/4. Just imagine just having a few gallons of gas, you have to commute far, and although you have all the money in the world, gas stations are closed.
Bingo! You get a rep point! Crap will get sucked up from the bottom!
Carry some cash hidden in your car(for gasoline only). The station may be open, but the ATM's go down!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote