View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 04:27 PM   #32 (permalink)
lateralus1179
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 40th Ann
lateralus1179 is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all who posted and who feel my pain! Here's an update:

With regards to the case, my neighbor dropped off the video his surveillance cameras took. These guys worked in teams. Two cars drove down the block, a white chevy malibu looking-car and another behind it which is clearly a silver chevy monte carlo. The white car stayed more or less near the front of my house while the silver car went around the block and then is captured turning his lights off and PARKING at the far parallel end of my block (the lookout).

It took maybe 10 minutes, tops.

After this the parked car turns its lights on and leaves. No one ever gets out of this car.

Later, the video shows my neighbor getting home and then after that, the police arriving. Unfortunately the camera angle is off so I don't have a clear and direct view of my house, but I do have a clear view of the two vehicles involved. When the detective calls today I'll give him this information.

I'm posting this in the hope that you guys will read it an understand how these people work. If you see a pair of suspicious looking vehicles in your neighborhood you will think twice now.

Maybe we'll catch these bastards!
lateralus1179 is offline   Reply With Quote