View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Slidefox
Previous Moderator

Drives: A Pony
Slidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond reputeSlidefox has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Slidefox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock & Load View Post
Wow great FI thread

If the 370 Z doesnt do it for me i am going to Supercharge my RX8 with a custom made Twin screw Supercharger however i will never get those power figures that i could get from a 350 or 370 Z HMMMMMMMMMMM.

With the changes to the 370 Z by way of engine and the 6 SPEED MANUAL with auto matching rev electronics it may be a lot harder to boost .

Cheers
Michael
Thanks!

I have a feeling the 370Z will actually take to F/I better than the 350Z did. Being is that the VQ37VHR is a much beefer motor than the DE; people should be able to get 450-500whp (which is usually the desired range) a lot easier, and safer than the DE. Time will only tell.

(mmmmm, supercharged rotary)
Slidefox is offline   Reply With Quote