View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 02:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^
I have seen that car around, come to think of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91
Many new agencies make things more dramatic on purpose, I've seen headlines that take what the article reads and make it something else completely. "Murder Cop Shot" ends up being shots were heard in the area shortly before police arrested a man wanted for attempted murder.

News agencies are not required to report the correct information just what information they believe is correct at the time and must issue a correction or reaction in the back page fine print if they are informed otherwise at a later date.
I get that too, but he was charged with DUI even though the breath test taken showed he wasn't. That's kind of what I don't understand and makes me wonder if the rest is true. They have nothing to base the DUI charge on other than a State Trooping "believing" he was intoxicated.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote