View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 01:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
Has anyone failed to notice that 1. Lopez the driver of the Z is only 20 years old and 2.Police documents said Lopez took a portable breath test several hours after the crash that showed his blood-alcohol content was .059, below the .08 legal limit.

Now I know that I am a little older now but when I was 20 the legal age was 21 and that at 21 if I would have taken a BAC test several hours later and still had a .059 that I would assume would be well over the .08 legal limit if taken immediately after, and unless this kid had been drinking since age 12 I am assuming he has not built up that much of a tolerance. This is all assuming that the article is correct in its facts! and I say that with a grain of Salt.
you don't even have to look that far into it, ny has no tolerance laws, if you're under 21 and your BAC is above .2, youre liable as if you're full blown drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote