View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
I entirely sympathize with your point but I think the problem is that generally you don't have two people just collide to the point that one of them flips over and the other is fatally injured unless there is a high rate of speed or some sort of intoxication. Still you're right they should do a full investigation prior to making those types of allegations because people never seem to remember when someone is acquitted of a charge like that and it can definitely impact a person's life.
That's kind of what I'm getting at. This kid could have his life permanently stained because it's doesn't seem like innocent until proven guilty matters anymore. They just made it seem like the guy in the Z was drunk, speeding and killed a cop without telling the other side of the story. I just get a little skeptical when officers are involved and facts are hidden or falsified.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote