View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
The off-duty officer (Jessup) driving a the 09 Maxima died. They are now reporting that he (the off-duty officer) wasn't wearing a seat belt, possibly intoxicated after coming from a party and speeding. Earlier they reported that the guy(Lopez) in the Z was drunk, speeding and caused the whole accident. They just revealed that the guy in the Z was well below the legal limit after a breathalizer taken after the incident. They basically slapped a second-degree vehicular manslaughter & DUI on Lopez (the driver in the Z) with contradicting facts from the State Police.
If I was Lopez, I would be countersuing like a mother-fu-- for defamation of character and trying to pass the blame off on me from the Dept.

And I'd also request to be present at the officers funeral as well, to pay my respects.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote