View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #33 (permalink)
wh1te370z
Track Member

Drives: PW Base Sport 6 Spd
wh1te370z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
Women drive 1 series bmws, I would know, I live in Germany. Go with American muscle, for the price, nothing beats em, any model. And if you want a true performer with bang for the buck, get a Boss. Dont know too many cars that for less than 50k can beat an R8 around Laguna Seca.
American Muscle is starting to get old. The only person right now that has a good muscle car is.. i hate to say it but ford. the new 5.0 or boss. anything else is a let down. New camaro, overated. New challenger, weight to power is poor, handling is ehh. Charger, nothing good. Vette, to many on the road.

IMO, from owning both sides and driving a lot of really cool cars. Theirs nothing like any car thats... not american lol. The fit and finish is beyond any pos american cars. the performace is beyond any ameriacn muscle car. ive driven many exotic and crazily built cars and it doesnt come close to any american car.

If you want a F'n fun car and are willing to pay for it, buy a used C63 AMG Benz. By FAR one of my fav cars that i would DD. 450HP w a 4 door car (the new 2 door is ugly) way to much fun. and it has a 6.3 V8! lol handling isnt like a z tho

Last edited by wh1te370z; 09-15-2011 at 12:32 PM.
wh1te370z is offline   Reply With Quote