View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #71 (permalink)
6MT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Reliant Robin
6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute6MT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVO_Killer View Post
Got some more toys installed..... I miss the awesome guys at Sherwood Nissan in Edmonton.... I wish I had easier access to them.....
Do you have the GT-Spec brace installed? If so, how far does it go down? (ie: is it closer to the ground than the stock stuff under the car?) I am looking at one, but the car is already pretty low and I am worried about bottoming out with it.

You sure got a lot of stuff added to the car. Don't you just love that Stillen exhaust rumble? I did the Stillen HFC's and the CBE as well as the Sway Bars. I only went for the Gen-II CAI though. I'm worried about maintenance of the filters behind that front clip (plastic fasteners wearing out or breaking) and also the possibility of water invasion. Is there a by-pass on that CAI in case of water intrusion? I know AFE CAI's have them as an option.

Anyways, you car looks cool!! Check out the pics I took last night of mine. They're on my profile page.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring 6MT sold
2013 Honda Civic Si coupe D/D
6MT is offline   Reply With Quote