View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #85 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
some like Jersey Shore right, GTL beotch!
Hellz yeah bitchez!

Hmm we seem to be lacking a fist pumping smiley.......this will have to do for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapiano View Post
Planning, planning, planning, buying a home is a tough decision, you really need to nail down why you want to buy. My wife and I bought because we were tired of throwing away money renting with no return on our investment. We lived in separate apartments while dating and it made since to purchase some bricks. Buying a house gave us a place to call home to build lifelong memories and a place to retire.

It pays to buy as much home as you can possibly afford the first time out and that this home could be your retirement home as well. We are living in precarious financial times, the last thing you want is to be nearing retirement with 15-20 years left on your mortgage and your only income is your retirement plan. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Things could get better and they may not, but if you plan ahead you will be fine not matter what the decision.
Exactly why my parents want to buy a house so much. They've been renting apartments for like 20 years now and want to finally get a house that we can own.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote