View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 09:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
When you take the door panels off, you have to do a much longer reset procedure. If I remember correctly, you hold the button down for about 20 seconds. Not in the automatic position, just like you were rolling the window down without the auto function (first click). Then, roll the window up under the "manual" setting and hold for another 20 seconds.

The first time I pulled the door panels to work on replacing the speakers, I hooked everything up and the windows wouldn't roll up. I about crapped a brick because there were storms coming. Once I did the long reset, it worked fine.

edit: Seems like it might be 15 seconds. automatics windows don't work correctly after door speaker swap?

Yea im tracking the reset, problem is when it goes down a bit at a time, it will still go back up if you pull up on your switch for it.

However the issue with mine is it just auto rolls down, and then when you pull up on the switch it doesnt move at all. Its not until the switch is disconnected and remote power applied that you can get the window up. Unless your saying youve had that issue (not the down a bit at a time) in which case ill go reconnect the switch and try that.