View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #41 (permalink)
specZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: On The Weekends
specZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB_Z View Post
Looked at it today in the auto body yard no visible frame or rail damage or misshape. Measured the wheel distances from fender well to tire wall and the driver side is about 3/4 inch further back then the passenger with the steering wheel perfectly straight...now i have to wait for the insurance adjuster to get out and look at it

im already depressed about not having my car after 2 days...this is gonna take forever... my rental is a Chevy traverse 3 ROWS OF SEATS sooo far off from my baby Z its like a fricking tank of car

any ideas of what could be bent that would push the wheel back just straight back doesn't appear to be out of alignment?

Thanks for the help guys This site has been fantastic the best forum ive ever been a part of
Your lower control arm is more than likely damaged. May have even gone as far the front crossmember,although, Its hard to tell from the photos you posted.
specZ is offline   Reply With Quote