View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 08:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
sucasa
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sucasa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
Ok cool man I was figuring 39k OTD with tax and all. Car is in the showroom and the doors seem to be slightly kicked up and noticed a nice fingernail scratch by the driver door and a couple other scuffs. Will try to knock em down for the showroom condition. I just don't like the fact of knowing hundreds of people have sat in the car messing around with everything, scratched up, and kicked doors but if they make me a reasonable deal I'll probably pull the trigger. My car is like a girl, I don't want to know hundreds of people have been in it before me. At least that's how I feel lol.
Ask the dealership to fix all the kicks, and scuffs and give them 39K OTD. They will deal. Fantastic.

If they don't, and counter with 40K, then, you say, throw in an extended Nissan warranty up to 60,000/5 yrs for peace of mind. Trust me, its always good to have one.

Economy is in the tank, and you are willing to buy a 2 seater sports car made for a niche market for a very fair price. Dealer will likely make grand or two off the deal but it's one car less on their lot which is good for them.