View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 05:53 PM   #114 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
I guess that's something Tony and Sam have to work out. Say what if GTM is making there own lth? There is no purpose to test out a brand that's not there's. Should be what's in the best interest of the company.
LoL This is exactly the point.

[Speculation] They're not even bothering to test another product, and then claiming it doesn't work while they can R&D their own 'magic headers that work' with the SC kits.[/Speculation]

I like to imagine GTM isn't that shady... but as of yet there is still no proof that they don't work. And no one has even contacted Tony to get a set (Which I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem getting at least a passenger side one made up) for the purpose of R&D to see IF any changes needed to be made to that side because it would help bump his own sales.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14